Thursday, April 4, 2013

Oldie But Goodie Day

Hooray for Thursday! Why, you ask? Because Thursday is OLDIE BUT GOODIE day at Bugaboo stamps. It's the day when the DT rolls out some older, maybe forgotten, images to show you to remind you that you want these images or maybe to introduce you to them for the first time (if you missed their original release date)
Today I'm using this GUY CAR image because I needed a birthday card for my son who turned 15. He's kind of outgrowing the cute bears and little kids and in Missouri (where I live) you can get your learner's permit for driving when you turn 15 so I thought this was an appropriate image for his card, though he won't be driving like this anytime soon...I hope!
Photobucket
You can pick up this guy at the Bugaboo store and if you're looking for more Oldie but Goodie projects, head over to the Catch the Bug blog to see what the rest of the DT is showing off today.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete